1. F. Abedi and M. Gholami, Some explicit constructions of type-II, III, IV, V QCLDPC codes with girth 6, China Communications, 17 (2020), 89–109.
2. F. Amirzade and M. R. Sadeghi, lower-bounds on the lifting degree of QC-LDPC codes by difference matrices, IEEE Access, 6 (2018), 23688–23700.
3. M. P. C. Fossorier, Quasi-cyclic low-density parity-check codes from circulant permutation matrices, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 50 (2004), 1788–1793.
4. R. G. Gallager, Low-density parity-check codes, IRE Trans. Inf. Theory, 8 (1962), 21–28.
5. Z. Gholami and M. Gholami, 4-cycle free APM LDPC codes with an explicit construction, Journal of Algebraic System, 8 (2021), 283–289.
6. Z. Gholami and M. Gholami, Anti quasi-cyclic LDPC codes, IEEE Commun. Lett., 22 (2018), 1116–1119.
7. M. Karimi and A. H. Banihashemi, On the girth of quasi-cyclic protograph
LDPC codes, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 59 (2013), 4542–4552.
8. K. J. Kim, J. H. Chung, and K. Yang, Bounds on the size of parity-check matrices for quasi-cyclic low-density parity-check codes, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 59 (2013), 7288–7298.
9. S. Kim, J-S. No, H. Chung, and D-J. Shin, Quasi-cyclic low-density parity-check codes with girth larger than 12, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 53 (2007), 2885–2891.
10. J. Li, K. Liu, S. Lin, and K. Abdel-Ghaffar, Algebraic quasi-cyclic LDPC codes:
Construction, low error-floor, large girth and a reduced-complexity decoding scheme, IEEE Trans. Commun., 62 (2014), 2626–2637.
11. M. Majdzade and M. Gholami, On the class of high-rate QC-LDPC codes with
girth 8 from sequences satisfied in GCD condition, IEEE Commun. Lett., 24 (2020), 1391–1394.
12. M. E. O’Sullivan, J. Brevik, and R. Wolski, The performance of LDPC codes
with large girth, In Proc. 43rd Allerton Conf. on Commun., Control, and Computing, 2005.
13. R. Smarandache and P. O. Vontobel, Quasi-cyclic LDPC codes: Influence
of proto-and Tanner-graph structure on minimum Hamming distance upper bounds, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 58 (2012), 585–607.
14. H. Song, J. Liu, and B. V. K. V. Kumar, Large girth cycle codes for partial response channels, IEEE Trans. Magn., 40 (2004), 3084–3086.
15. R. M. Tanner, A recursive approach to low complexity codes, IEEE Trans. Inf. Theory, 27 (1981), 533–547.
16. G. Zhang, R. Sun, X. Wang, Several explicit constructions for (3;L) QC-LDPC codes with girth at least eight, IEEE Commun. Lett., 17 (2013), 1822–1825.
17. G. Zhang, R. Sun, X. M. Wang, Explicit construction of girth-eight QC-LDPC
codes and its application in CRT method, Journal of China Institute of Commun., 33 (2012), 171.
18. G. Zhang, R. Sun, X. Wang, Construction of girth-eight QC-LDPC codes from greatest common divisor , IEEE Commun. Lett., 17 (2013), 369–372.
19. J. Zhang J, G. Zhang, Deterministic girth-eight QC-LDPC codes with large column-weight, IEEE Commun. Lett., 18 (2014), 656–659.