Document Type : Original Manuscript
1 Department of Mathematics, Payame Noor University (PNU), P.O. Box 19395- 4697, Tehran, Iran.
2 School of Mathematics, Statistics and Computer Sciences, University of Tehran, P.O. Box 14155-6455, Tehran, Iran.
Abstract. This paper extends multirings to a novel concept as general multirings, investigates their properties and presents a special general multirings as notation of (m; n)-potent general multirings. This study analyzes the differences between class of multirings, general multirings and general hyperrings and constructs the class of (in)finite general multirings based on any given non-empty set. In final, we define the concept of hyperideals in general multirings and compare with hyperideals in other
2. R. Ameri, T. Nozari, A New Characterization of Fundamental Relation on Hyperrings, Int. J. Contemp. Math. Sciences, 5(15) (2010), 721–738.
3. J. Chvalina, S.H. Mayerova and A.D. Nezhad, General actions of hyperstructures and some applications, An St Univ Ovidius Constanta, 21(1) (2013), 59–82.
4. P. Corsini and V. Leoreanu, Applications of Hyperstructure Theory, Klwer Academic Publishers, 2002.
5. B. Davvaz, T. Vougiouklis, Commutative rings obtained from hyperrings (Hvrings) with –relations, Commun. Algebra., 35 (2007), 3307–3320.
6. V. L. Fotea, M. Jafarpour, S. S. Mousavi, The relation n and multisemi–direct hyperproducts of hypergroups, Commun. Algebra., 40 (2012), 3597–3608.
7. P. Galadki and M. Marshal, Orderings and Signatures of Higher Level on Multirings and Hyperfields, J. K-Theory, 10 (2012), 489–518.
8. P. Ghiasvand, S. Mirvakili and B. Davvaz, Boolean Rings Obtained from Hyperrings with 1;m Relations, Iran. J. Sci. Technol Trans. Sci., 41(1) (2017), 69–79.
9. M. Hamidi and A. R. Ashrafi, Fundamental relation and automorphism group of very thin Hv–groups, Commun. Algebra., 45(1) (2017), 130–140.
10. M. Hamidi, A. Borumand Saeid, V. Leoreanu, Divisible Groups Derived From Divisible Hypergroups, U.P.B. Sci. Bull., Series A, 79(2) (2017), 59–70.
11. M. Hamidi, V. Leoreanu, ON (2-Closed) Regular Hypergroups, U.P.B. Sci. Bull., Series A, 80(4) (2018), 173–186.
12. F. Marty, Sur une generalization de la notion de groupe 8th Congres Math, Scandinaves, Stockholm, (1934), 45–49.
13. M. Marshall, Spaces of orderings and abstract real spectra, Springer Lecture Notes in Math. 1636, (1996).
14. M. Marshall , Real reduced multirings and multifields, J. Pure Appl. Algebra., 205 (2006), 452–468.
15. T. Vougiouklis, The fundamental Relations in Hyperrings, The general th International congress in Algebraic Hyperstructures hyperfield Proc.4 and its Applications (AHA 1990) World Scientific, 203–211.